Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New segment

I will be adding a new segment to my blog, in the upcoming weeks. I plan to interview sports business professionals, in order to help those that are thinking about making it a career. I want people to understabd what they are getting into before they get thier hopes up and then have the dashed that working in the sports field is not what they thought. Now I have made it my career but I was a bit naive when I started graduate school thinking it was going to be fame and fortune. I am trying to counteract stories people see played out on TV and the movies, i.e. Jerry Maguire. He is a character in a movies and he is pure fantasy. Now I had some really great professors who taught me alot but your education while only get you so far. That is why I have decided to do this so people don't make thier decision blindly. So if there are any questions or certain fields/specialties you want explored please leave a comment and I will do my best to get you an answer.

No comments: