Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Writers Block

I am currently struggling to find my wit and wisdom from which my posts come, therefore I have decided to add a little wit and wisdom from other people.

Violence, in its many forms, is an involuntary quest for identity. When our identity is in danger, we feel certain that we have a mandate for war. Marshall McLuhan, War and Peace in the Global Village

I've known women who thought football was worthless and brutal. But they just don't understand the nature of the male. Most of those big time collisions don't really hurt. The players are dressed and protected. They are young and strong. Anyway, the fact is that young men enjoy it. Nothing is going to stop it. If we could just have a Super Bowl between Russia and the United States, instead of all those tanks and ballistic missiles, things would be alot better. Paul Brown

No comments: